Client-centred, professional, cost-effective services
Our Solicitors have more than 30 years’ experience representing clients in the District, Circuit and High Courts.
Litigation is a high risk activity, the outcome of which can never be guaranteed.
We have advised and represented all manner of clients in contentious matters in the District, Circuit and High Courts and in quasi-judicial references and tribunals.
Our experience enables us to provide expert advice from the outset and, when necessary, to assemble a capable and competent team of experts, Counsel and other relevant witnesses and advisors.
Our aim is always to achieve the best possible result for our client in the shortest possible time through research, representation, consultation and advice.
The following are examples of the areas in which we advise and represent our clients:-
- Arbitration and mediation of commercial disputes
- Processing and defending claims in commercial contractual disputes
- Injunctions and other emergency applications to court
- Acting in probate and inheritance / succession-related civil proceedings
- Acting in proceedings relating to disputes over ownership of land and boundary issues
- Acting in proceedings against the State for Orders of Mandamus, Certiorari and Prohibition
- Acting in proceedings before the Courts and Tribunals for labour-related disputes affecting contracts of employment
Hilary O’Connor graduated with an LLB (Hons) Bachelor of Law Degree in 2000 and qualified as a Solicitor in 2005. She joined Maurice Leahy Wade in 2008 after three years in general practice in County Mayo.
Rachel graduated from the University of Hull with a LLB (Hons) Bachelor of Law degree in 1988. She undertook her Solicitor Final Examinations at Christleton Law College, Chester, England, qualifying as a solicitor in England and Wales in 1992. Following a move to Ireland she was admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in the Republic of Ireland 2015.