LANDLORD AND TENANT
We have over 30 years experience representing landlords and tenants of commercial property in Managed Centres and Stand Alone Units
We represent and advise landlords and tenants of commercial property in the following areas:-
- Drafting and negotiating commercial leases
- Transfer of ownership of existing leasehold interests
- Arbitration and mediation in rent renewal and dilapidation disputes
- Surrender and subletting of premises
- Pre-lease queries, planning, title, tax, managed estate and insurance issues, forfeiture and resumption of possession of existing
- leases and insolvent and corporate tenants
- We also provide advice and assistance in the area of private residential lettings and disputes.
Emma has a passion for property law and her client’s best interest are always her number one focus. Emma works alongside Deirdre to ensure that the client receives the best possible service and is kept continuously informed. Her aim is to make the process as seamless and stress free as possible for clients.