Client-centred, professional, cost-effective services
We have experience in attending Creditors’ Meetings and acting for and advising Insolvency Practitioners and Directors of Insolvent Companies
Corporate insolvency has reached record levels in 2009 as a result of the current economic downturn. We have been active in this area of practice since 1992 when we have been of service to creditors, liquidators and company directors in the following areas:
- Advising and acting for company directors in the preparation and presentation of creditors’ meetings and the voluntary winding up of limited companies
- Processing and defending proceedings to restrict or disqualify directors of companies in liquidation
- Representing clients at creditors’ meetings
- Advising liquidators of insolvent companies
- Retention of title of goods claimed by creditors
- Debts owed to an insolvent company
- Conduct of directors of an insolvent company
- Representing clients in proceedings subsequent to the appointment of a liquidator to a company in which they were a Director
- Acting as Solicitor in court liquidations
Emma has a passion for property law and her client’s best interest are always her number one focus. Emma works alongside Deirdre to ensure that the client receives the best possible service and is kept continuously informed. Her aim is to make the process as seamless and stress free as possible for clients.
Elaine Baldwin has a wide range of experience in general practice and now provides support and assistance for Brian in the Administration of Estates, Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney and dealing with elderly and vulnerable clients.